To support your new fitness regime for the New Year – we’ve got a fabulous prize to give away to you AND A FRIEND – worth over €400!
You’ll each win a hamper of Health Essentials products, worth over €100 (Joint Essentials & Heart Essentials)
PLUS – you’ll each win a voucher to attend a ONE-DAY RUNNING WORKSHOP with Catherina McKiernan – Irish Olympian, European Cross Country champion, Winner of London, Berlin, and Amsterdam marathons, and a fan of our Joint Essentials and Heart Essentials products! www.runwithcatherina.ie.
Catherina McKiernan is regarded as one of the world’s best ever cross country runners. Since her retirement from competitive running in 2004, she has devoted herself to teaching a new generation of runners using the renowned Chi Running technique which enables you to run more efficiently, using proper form and posture. You’ll run faster and longer, avoiding injury and the frustration that it causes.
These workshops (valued at €130) are ALWAYS sold out!
- Like our post on our Facebook Page.
- Tag the Friend you’ll share this prize within the comments
- Follow our page
Winner will be chosen on January 20th
Catherina’s 1 Day Chi Running Workshops, are suitable for runners of all levels – even beginners.
THE WORKSHOP includes video analysis, individual diagnostic and recommendations, training drills, a Q&A section and easy and relaxed runs at a pace to suit the individual.
- VIDEO ANALYSIS: At the start of the workshop, Catherina conducts individual video analysis of your running style, allowing her to advise on the key areas that need focus to improve your running form
- DRILLS: A core element of the day focuses on a series of drills and exercises focusing on posture, leaning, heel lift and arm swing. Practice these exercises in everyday life movement, so that they become familiar will easily transfer into your running
- PRACTICE RUNS: During an easy run Catherina mentors the class through each core drill, giving the opportunity to get the feel of running more efficiently and with good mechanics
- ASK AN EXPERT: There are no stupid questions! Catherina is an excellent coach, and she encourages open communication in her workshops. She invites your questions on running, which will benefit the whole class. She covers her FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – about training, diet, footwear, breathing technique etc. and answers any other questions the participants may have
- RECAP: Finish the day with another short run, where Catherina provides one-to-one coaching with each runner to focus on the areas in which they need the most practice
- TAKE HOME CATHERINA’S TOP TIPS: All attendees will take home a follow-up Chi Running reminder package with all top tips included from the workshops
What is Chi Running?
Chi Runners are taught to combine the Tai Chi principles of focus and flow with the power and energy of running. Runners learn to engage the core, align the posture, relax the limbs, and take plentiful, light steps, landing midfoot. By directing your attention to the process of running (form and technique), you’ll reduce stress on the body, which will lead to hugely improved running technique with fewer injuries, improved speed, and more pleasurable, relaxing runs.
Why Take Heart Essentials?
Heart Essentials is a unique formulation of nitric oxide, l-arginine, l-citrulline and vitamins and minerals which helps the cardiovascular system works as it should.
Nitric oxide occurs naturally in the body and as we age, nitric oxide depletes by up to 85%. We can, however, replenish through supplementation.
The dosage is entirely safe as we are simply returning to the body what it has lost through ageing; also, as nitric oxide doesn’t travel well, Irish-made Heart Essentials retains potency on its short journey to the consumer. Easy on the stomach, it also has a pleasant citrus berry flavour.
Heart Essentials also contains:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin K2
- Folic acid
Why Take Joint Essentials?
Joint Essentials, with a pleasant taste of lemonade, contains a wide range of important ingredients to support bone and joint health. This is an original formulation, based on years of research by nutritional scientists which is designed to:
- Maintain connective tissue
- Contribute to the normal function of cartilage
- Contribute to the normal function of bones
To keep everything working as it should, we need a diversity of proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals and micronutrients to interact at a cellular level. That’s why Joint Essentials brings together lots of carefully chosen ingredients, which work separately and together, to support osteo-health in a fuller, more effective way. These include:
- Vitamin D3, boron, manganese
- Vitamin K
- Selection of B vitamins
- Essential trace minerals such as zinc & selenium
- Antioxidants including Vitamin C and E
Read more about all our products here.
Pellentesque lectus elit, rhoncus ut faucibus quis, molestie ut arcu. Donec rhoncus, purus sit amet convallis consequat, erat augue mollis neque, porttitor feugiat ex nibh ac urna. Fusce et felis scelerisque, euismod sapien sed, malesuada ante.